This original farm house belonged to Ezekiel Sandford who built the bridge in 1686 that connected Mecox and Sagaponack, for which the town Bridgehampton is named. The house is a legal 2 family with 2 two bedroom apartments, 1500 sq ft each on the 1st and second floors. A full basement, minimal attic, two car garage and two access entrances from Montauk highway and Church Lane. The 40,000 square foot builders acre has a 135 foot frontage on Montauk Highway and about 100 feet on Church Lane. The property is within a half a block from the Hampton Jitney stop and centrally located to all Bridgehampton restaurants and shops. The property can be redeveloped as residential and or with office and commercial uses.